Master degree courses
Marketing & Communication
International Business Law
Value-based Controlling & International Accounting
International Strategy & Sales Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1) To ensure that you are well-prepared for the start of your studies, FOM offers crash courses in Business Administration and Methodology at the beginning of the first semeste which help you refresh all relevant basic skills and knowledge.
2) other specialisation modules
As an alternative to the “International Management” specialisation in the 3rd semester, you can choose one of six one-week block courses as an area for specialisation. This allows you to optimise your specialisation to suit your professional and personal interests and gain specialist knowledge in one of these areas of expertise. The block courses are each exclusively offered at an FOM study centre in Germany. This gives you the opportunity to interact with MBA students from other regions and expand your network.
- Process & Digital Change (Cologne)
- Project & Contract (Hamburg)
- Management Consulting (Dusseldorf)
- Start-Up Entrepreneurship
(Berlin & Munich)
- Marketing & Sales (Stuttgart)
Finance & Asset Management (Frankfurt)
The block courses are scheduled to take place within one week in June and November. Subject to change. Specialisation block courses can only be held if a minimum number of participants is registered.
Transferral of credits within the FOM overseas programme. For further information please contact the international office at 0800 660 88 00.