Market Research / CRM Intern (m/f)
We would like to make it possible for an incoming master / bachelor student of the FOM
University to have a training-related internship with our company.Our vision: the revolution of recruiting!
We believe that it is time to combine innovative video technology and scientific knowledge from business psychology to develop more valid selection procedures, thereby redesigning the world of recruiting with our video interviewing software.
You are as enthusiastic as we are about working on a product that has a real impact?
You want to be part of driving this change, spreading the word and make a dent in the recruiting universe?
Get in touch, we are more than thrilled to get to know you!
About the job
This position covers various aspects of marketing & sales - you´ll be helping our team to improve marketing automation and optimize sales workflows. It also involves detailed analysis of competitors all over the world, or potentially conducting deep-dives into the recruiting practices of individual industries or countries. For all this, you will always use the most modern marketing tools and get insights into a fully digitalized company.
Some key tasks are:
● Competition analysis
● Industry and country analysis
● Social media monitoring
● Data entry and administration (CRM)
● Research of potential clients and partners
● Ad hoc tasks in the interface of marketing and sales
● You are currently studying economics, business or marketing-related studies and are looking for a 3 months internship that offers the possibility to stay with us as a working student in the future
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think outside of the box
● While being a curious mind, you also show the ability to think for yourself, to set goals and to work autonomously and independently
● Diligence, accuracy and highest quality standards round off your profile
● An understanding of recruitment & assessment practices is not necessary, but beneficial
● You have fluent written and spoken English and German language skills, other languages are a plus
● Interesting and challenging work on innovative and market-proven products that reduces bias and discrimination in recruiting
● You’ll get concrete insights into the operative business and be responsible for driving our goal of scaling and optimising marketing and sales activities
● Nice, down-to-earth and experienced colleagues with many different skills to share and big ambitions to make a dent in the recruiting universe
● You’ll see a steep learning curve paired with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development as well as immediate acceptance of a lot of responsibility
● Working in a brand new, bright office that is being designed just for us at the moment
● Several perks & benefits, such as free drinks and food in the office, viasto team lunches, monthly travel pass (BVG ticket), training budget, regular team events, off-site team events in the south (our most recent one was in Athens), leisure activities, etc.
● Flexible working hours, possibilities of home office and remote work
Please use a motivational letter and CV to apply. Be bold - just show us why you are the best person for the job and our team. We are keen on receiving your application!
Please also check the information on https://www.viasto.com/en/about-us/careers/
We look forward to inviting you to a video interview so that you can test our product first hand!
Badstr. 20, 13357 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 609 885 336E-Mail