Getting to Germany – for students from abroad
Erasmus Students incomings at FOM
The educational programme "European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students" enables students to gain experience in other European countries and to take advantage of their study programmes.
Within the framework of Erasmus+, students from the foreign partner universities can study at the nationwide FOM university centres.
- Technical University Sofia, Sofia
- UCL University College, Odense, Vejle
- Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale, Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Audencia Nantes School of Management, Nantes
- Universite de Nice – Sophia Antipolis (UNS), Nizza
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie de Valence (iut Valence), Valence
- Bifröst University, Bifröst
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Venlo
- University of Maribor, Maribor
- Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Murcia
- Universitat Jaume I, Castellón de la Plana, Castellón de la Plana
- Masaryk University, Brünn
- University of Sopron, Sopron
The benefit: You will be admitted to FOM in a simplified procedure and do not have to pay tuition fees for your stay.
Full information on how to apply for an Erasmus+ stay in Germany:
Requirements for participation
- There is a signed cooperation agreement between the home university and FOM.
- Applicants must be enrolled at their home university in a degree programme leading to a university degree.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the German language.
- The study stay completed at the host university must last at least three months and may not exceed one year.
Application deadlines & queries
The application deadline for the winter semester or the complete academic year is 15 July, for the summer semester 20 December. If you have any questions about your stay, visas, insurance and finding accommodation, please contact Kristina Kovacic.
Important note for foreign students:
Please note that classes are usually held in German. Good language skills should therefore already be available upon arrival. In the Bachelor's programme "International Management", some of the modules are taught in English. If you are interested in a stay at FOM, please first contact the Erasmus+ coordinators at your home university - if you have not already done so - regarding the organisational procedure. Please use the application form for your application. After selection by your home university, please send your complete documents to the Erasmus+ coordinator at FOM.