The paths to Germany – for foreign students
Erasmus+ at the FOM University
The education programme “European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students” allows students to gain experience in other European states and make use of the range of courses offered there. Within the framework of Erasmus+, students of foreign partner universities can study at the FOM university centres throughout Germany:
- Technical University Sofia, Sofia
- UCL University College, Odense, Vejle
- Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale, Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Audencia Nantes School of Management, Nantes
- Universite de Nice – Sophia Antipolis (UNS), Nizza
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie de Valence (iut Valence), Valence
- Bifröst University, Bifröst
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Venlo
- University of Maribor, Maribor
- Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Murcia
- Universitat Jaume I, Castellón de la Plana, Castellón de la Plana
- Masaryk University, Brünn
- University of Sopron, Sopron
Your benefit: You will be admitted to the FOM by a simplified procedure and will not have to pay tuition fees for the period of your stay.
All information concerning the application for an Erasmus+ stay in Germany:
Conditions of Participation
- A signed cooperation contract must exist between the home university and the FOM.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a course of study at their home university which leads to a university degree.
- The applicants must have a satisfactory knowledge of German.
- The period of study at the host university must last at least three months and may not exceed one year.
Application Deadlines & Questions
The application deadline for the winter semester or the entire academic year is 15th July, the application deadline for the summer semester is 20th December. For questions regarding your stay, visas, insurances and finding an accommodation, please contact Ms Mandy Georgi.
Important notice for foreign students:
Please be aware that the lectures usually take place in the German language. You should therefore already possess good German language skills on arrival. In the Bachelor's programme "International Management", part of the modules are taught in English. If you are interested in a period of study at the FOM, please contact the Erasmus+ coordinators at your home university first – if you have not already done so – regarding the organizational process. Please use the application form for your application. After being selected by your home university, please send your complete documents to the Erasmus+ coordinator at the FOM.