Master of Business Administration (MBA)» Return to study programme
Marketing & Communication
HR & Leadership Competencies
International Business Law
Value-based Controlling & International Accounting
International Strategy & Sales Management
Master Thesis and colloquium
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1) To ensure that you are well-prepared for the start of your studies, FOM offers crash courses in Business Administration and Methodology at the beginning of the first semester which help you refresh all relevant basic skills and knowledge.
2) Alternative areas of specialisation
As an alternative to the “International Management” specialisation in the 3rd semester, you can choose one of four one-week block courses as an area for specialisation:
- Process & Digital Change (Cologne)
- Project & Contract (Hamburg)
- Management Consulting (Dusseldorf)
- Start-Up Entrepreneurship (Berlin & Munich)
- Marketing & Sales (San Diego/USA)
- International Finance & Asset Management (Boulogne-sur-Mer/France)
The block courses in Germany are scheduled to take place within one week in June and November. Areas of specialisation abroad take place within two weeks and once a year. For areas of specialisation abroad there are additional costs. Specialisation block courses can only be held if a minimum number of participants is registered.
Further information to the block courses you will find here.