- English Site ›
Studying all over the World
The world is becoming more and more compressed and for many businesses foreign languages are of essential importance.– Intercultural and language skills are fundamental competencies in today's networked world. The FOM University of Applied Science has with its´worldwide collaborations a strong international orientation. It offers national and international students the opportunity to improve their language skills at one of over 30 FOM study centres. With the collaboration of guest lecturers from all over the world FOM ensures the high quality of lectures and allows students to broaden their horizons.
Make valuable contacts – either as a student or a lecturer – and extend your international network!
Choose from one of the following programmes:
- International Courses – special subjects in English, French and Spanish – for incoming students and FOM students.
- Summer Schools and Conferences which are realised at our partner universities.
- Study with Erasmus at FOM or at one of our prestigious partner universities around the world.
- FOM Sino School of Business & Technology offers students at partner universities in China the chance to spend two semesters of their programme at FOM in Essen and to obtain their Bachelor degree.
- FOM offers guest lecturers from partner universities the chance to gain experience in Germany. FOM lecturers have the chance to pass on their expertise abroad.
For further information please contact our International Office.
28 study centres in Germany
Aachen | Augsburg | Berlin | Bochum | Bonn | Bremen | Cologne | Dortmund | Duisburg | Düsseldorf | Essen | Frankfurt a. M. | Gütersloh | Hagen | Hamburg | Hanover | Kassel | Leipzig | Mannheim | Marl | Munich | Münster | Neuss | Nuremberg | Siegen | Stuttgart | Wesel | Wuppertal